Friday, January 23, 2009

Market could trade in a range longer

Update 1: Gold shines. Staying alert for extreme moves.
Update 2: Volume drying up, MMs are having a meeting.
Update 3: SPX 833 for EOD unless we head higher

In the past, I used to rely on wave forecast made by other sites in my trading. Nowadays, I try not to look if possible.... It just takes away my focus and energy from my trading.

If they are wrong, then your mental state will cloud your decision making. It makes you stare at the "Technicals" and end up doing nothing.

Coming back to the "Technicals", I see the market continuing to trade in a range between SPX 800 to 950. IMO....EW wave forecast that predict doomsday scenario is highly unlikely.

In science, we have "Newton's Law" of "Action equals to Reaction". In the markets, we have something called a "Control". When markets are getting weaker, "Control" will come in to "Replenish The Lost Energy".

Let me give you a few examples of "Control":
1. the Government
2. You and me.
3. News
4. Corporations
and etc...

So folks, don't get too frightened by Dr Doom and his forecast. He may be right to a certain extent...but we must remember that we live in a world that can evolve...

blog comments powered by Disqus