Thursday, February 19, 2009

U turn either this week or next week is possible

There is 1 more day left for February options, the market needed this pull back. Imagine if you were a buyer at SPX 850....How far do you think the market can go for a lasting and profitable trade?

The choppiness and volume of yesterday's trade are simple clues to where this market could be heading. And it is beginning to look like a "Bear Trap".

I hear a lot of "The market looks like it is about to Crash".....and a lot of naive traders seem to be led into buying more shorts. On the other hand, I don't see many buyers appearing yet at these levels... we are getting close to a key resistance of SPX 770.

All I can say is....this market is about to make a U turn and the technicals are pointing to either this week or next week.

I am starting to window shop for buys right now since so many stocks are dirt cheap for a short term trade.

I have my eyes on Commodities - Fertilizers, Consumer Staples, Financials
I hate gold because it is too speculative and there isn't any opportunity for daytraders.

Sorry I haven't been making any post lately, "Do you wanna trade in this kind of markets?"

Watchlist:
MOS, POT, XOM, PG, CLX, CL, GS,

DIA, FAS, IWM

blog comments powered by Disqus