Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trading Plan for Monday (31 August, 2009)

The key point I will be watching next week is the US dollar....which I believe is linked to more to the Yen. Whether the Japanese election results will result in further rally of the Yen or a sell the news event shall be answered pretty soon....

The chart of SPY shows that we have arrived at a significant pivot point yet again.....That is one reason why I exited all my positions. I am expecting either a huge rally or a pullback to somewhere between 101 - 102.

Whichever it is, I hope these MMs won't make life harder for market participants by gaping up/ down....Modern investors aren't stupid, they know the risk rewards before putting anymore money on the table.



I will assume a neutral stance going into next week. Here is my watch list:
SPY, HES, V, FLR

blog comments powered by Disqus