Wednesday, October 22, 2008

EURO, UUP (22 Oct 2008)

The stock market almost made me fall asleep....zzzzzz.

If you are hungry for some action, I would play the forex markets through the etfs.

UUP is reaching the the trend line, so I am expecting some correction soon. Go long only if it goes above that trend line in red.


The chart below show the FXE. At the moment (5.07am US Time), the FXE is at 129.08.
Although the price is below the fib line, I will be very cautious for a bounce from the FXE. If it does not, expect FXE to descend further to 125.22



Key events:
1. Speculation on further ECB rate cuts. Canada has cut their interest rates by 25.
2. Previous rate cuts around the world have been a coordinated effort. I suspect US might not cut their rates so soon...perhaps after OPEC meeting.

blog comments powered by Disqus