Thursday, October 30, 2008

Strategy for Friday (31 Oct 2008)

Greetings readers, the past two days has seen selective buying across the board.

Stocks like Coca Cola has not moved much for two days, I owned a call option on this stock for a day and I feel that Dow Jones Industrial Average might need to retest the lows...before going any higher. Virtually, DIA feels as though it has frozen for two days....

The only index I see strength in is the SPY, but I think it is about time for some corrections before going any higher.

The chart of SPY shows possible target levels (highlighted in red).

Friday is going to be a tricky day....because the Bank of Japan might cut interest rates. So I smell a continuation of flight to lower yield currencies like the JPY and USD

Crude Oil is set for a correction, the chart of USO shows similar patterns of corrections.


EURUSD is showing signs of corrections as well, it is going to be gradual initially


I bought some DUG when DIG peaked, it will take some time to bear fruit. Tomorrow is the month end, if DIG doesn't fall on Friday...then it is going to be Monday.

blog comments powered by Disqus