Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trading Plan for Thursday (July 16, 2009)

Update2: I know, I know...it is playing out...but even I lack guts...lol Would you have shorted yesterday...?
Update: Alrite stay Neutral, project the up arrow yourself....lol. I'm now focused on daytrading..so whichever direction the market moves...I won't get hurt.



Hehehe...what a funny rally. Remember, when the market gets too bearish on TV...you have to learn to be on the alert for a rally. Even things like Consumer Discretionary had a nice rally, analyst have been quite bearish on this sector....so that they get to buy low and sell higher.

As for my stance on the market right now, its Neutral to slight bearish heading into OpEx...depending on the stock. If you see SPY flat, look hard beneath the surface ...because there is always something going on.


Here is a chart of the SPX, the flat scenario will play out if some oversold sectors like commodities rally to cover the retreat of some tech and transports. Neutral on the financials for now.

blog comments powered by Disqus