Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trading Plan for Wednesday (July 15, 2009)

The markets continue to wait for a new direction, sensing this...I turned off my screens for the most part of yesterday. The aim for this tape action was pretty clear...

For the rest of the week, I am expecting small movements in the market. So, I am taking this opportunity to free my mind and relax.

However, I am watching a few stocks in the morning and will only enter into a trade if the opening looks appealing.

Expecting a pullback for FDX to between 50.5 - 53


I am actually quite impressed that AMZN, OIH, GS, POT have all met my targets.
OIH could go to 100 if call to put ratio stayed more or less the same....As for AMZN...nah...not playing. GS is not shortable...IMHO, not risking too much capital.

FSLR....hmmm....maybe 150 -155
MON...erm...maybe 75-80
GDX...maybe to 38-39

May seem like a funny post...but I think that is about it....lol...will add more if I see anything coming. ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus