Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Get ready for some Theta Burn (04 March 2009)

Updates: ES sold off sharply and rallied hard from there, European stocks are rallying. Going long only from SPX 682

We may begin the countdown to OpEx from here for March Options, it is only 17 days from here. I don't like to be overly bearish or bullish because I hate MMs dirty tactics of trying to maintain prices at these levels. Ideally, you wanna be delta neutral in this kinda scenarios.

I was actually hoping that SPY finish the day with a high stochastics and RSI reading for a final capitulation tomorrow.....unfortunately that did not happen. Instead the readings point to a possible gap up or sideways actions tomorrow. Hence, I don't think that the major indexes are going to get very far to the upside or the downside.



Perhaps, if the range is wide enough...this could potentially become a daytrader's paradise.
If I were you, I will try to avoid the chop for a while unless I see a tradeable range.

Good luck.

Watchlist:
GS, POT, RIG, XOM

blog comments powered by Disqus