Monday, March 23, 2009

Not a pretty sight up there (March 24, 2009)

Amazing isn't it where the upward movement stopped....

Let me tell you there are layers and layers of congestion area right above us....I am hoping that the recent sell off to the multi year lows have released a lot of those supplies above us.

Yet I am still hearing some pension funds still holding on to their positions above and waiting for SPX to reach 900 to break even....Its like a dream come true for these fund managers if this happens.

I did not enter shorts at the close, I was thinking maybe it is better to let the market have a chance at testing those highs to see what happens next.

Be warned that there are more resistance lines that could be drawn on the chart...this is just a summary....lol. Lost count of how many!

blog comments powered by Disqus