Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back into my radar (April 13, 2009)

ABT is making a nice turn IMO, technically this stock is still in a downtrend. However I think next week could be a turning point for ABT due to increasing buying interest. Do note that, ABT is reporting earnings on Wednesday.

Nice play here to buy on dips for a day trade....this can be a good short play too!...lol I like the intraday movement of this stock because sometimes there are days in Financials or Commodities that make you fall asleep...lol
Watch that 44.03 resistance level.



Not forgetting JPM, I think this stock will likely hit the levels in red if earnings don't disappoint. But I think this stock will likely pullback a little after that....because I smell fish....hence a possible short term short opportunity.
WFC is a great long opportunity, I think this stock could hit 27.33 easily this year. I tend to think that WFC will pullback a little too....be cautious

Note: I expect some consolidation in Financials before hitting the targets at some point...so please manage your risk accordingly.
(I am seeing some other opportunities....to be continued)

blog comments powered by Disqus