Monday, April 20, 2009

Staying motivated

As you might have noticed, I have started posting something different recently like my favourite songs and idols....Who knows what I will post in future...you will see....lol.

Trading full time requires lots of commitment and concentration. Each day presents you with different mental challenges....
There are days that will bore you and make you sleepy....On certain days you will feel sad and depressed due to the tape action.....For some people...if the going gets really bad....they will cry!

I get my source of inspiration from Songs and Singers. A lot of singers sacrifice their life for their fans....because they just don't know when to stop singing! Great songs are true stories about "Life"..... Life is a discovery and an experience that takes many many years....

So when I find a good song.....I too like to know more about the life of the artist....This gives me a deeper meaning when I play the song....

People like Lara Fabian, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Mariah Carey and Susan Boyle are not just beautiful faces who have nice voices.....

If you understand how they live their lifes.... Then you too can learn from them and improve your life!

blog comments powered by Disqus