Saturday, April 4, 2009

Some Ideas Next Week (April 05, 2009)

Hi folks, hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Here are a couple of ideas I have for next week.

IBM is a good candidate to go long on pullbacks. I am targeting this stock to hit 111 in the coming weeks. There will be some resistance between 111 - 115, but this level of resistance is nothing compared to what we faced up to 96.


There is some visible resistance for HPQ near 34.15, I think at some point this stock will pullback to 32. If you like stocks that can go sideways to write options for this OpEx, this might be a good candidate.


I have been saying in my previous post that GS is poised to go higher, watch out for 123 next week. If it gets above 127, watch out for 138. Oh...try buying on dips please, I am expecting this stock to pullback soon.



Some profit taking is happening in GOLD. I expect this stock to find some support at 43 or 47 level. You can go short if you see this stock moving. Remember, take what the market gives you...don't hope for too much and get greedy!


Same situation with RGLD, I suspect this stock is heading back to 38. That might be an ideal place for us to buy on dips....we shall see soon.



Another addition to the collection is AAPL, this stock can go to 124.9 whenever it wants. Though I advise you to be really careful in the event of any profit taking. The drop will be big judging by the amount of buying from the bottom.

blog comments powered by Disqus