Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A big move is coming soon (18 Nov 2008)

I am trying to make some post here as often as I can, but its important that you guys don't lose money by following any advise that I give....lol

I've been very careful trading these markets as we are closer to options expiry. Usually, the trading range is quite tight...when you realize that a move has begun...you might be too late to catch it.

Chart below shows SPY. I think a big move is coming soon. If there are more shorts in the market, I suspect there could be a push higher for MM/ Whales to lock in profits. On the contrary, a push to the downside shall retest the lows (82.5, 78.15) if we breach 835 - 840 level.



The chart below shows the UUP, indicating that the dollar is a bit overbought...but has found some support on the trendline. I believe the dollar is the key to unlocking any moves higher, a strong dollar is bad for commodities.



Strategy:
I have no strong bias on any stocks, Im daytrading.
Here is my watch list: FDX, CMP, FSLR, PNC, V, XOM.
....NUVA, ISRG, BWLD

blog comments powered by Disqus