Thursday, November 13, 2008

SPY, DECK, PNC (13 Nov 2008)

Good morning all, hope you enjoyed your trading session yesterday. :)

Firstly, take note that we are 8 days from options expiry. So try not to hold your options overnight, MM might have a few surprises for you.

I am still maintaining a neutral stance on the market, this morning's price behavior will determine what I wanna do next.

Looking at the chart of SPY, we are approaching a key support level. So if we bounce with volume, I might wanna enter some short term longs using ETFs like TNA. If we breach that resistance level, then it is safe to go short to ride along.


However do be careful with some stocks that you wanna short. Take DECK for example, I think it is reaching a key support or trendline. I am planning to daytrade this stock only.


Another potential short that I am looking at is PNC, if this breaches 60 by the end of the day...it could reach 55 before any short term bounce.



Intraday Updates: Not sure if this is a fake...?

blog comments powered by Disqus