Friday, June 26, 2009

Trading Plan for Friday (June 26, 2009)

The market had a nice rally yesterday, making its way up to just underneath the 20 EMA on the DOW. I prefer to look at the DOW because if I include technology names....surely the SPX will be above the 20 EMA. So technically, we still have some overhead resistance above us and this means that the DOW could still go either way.



POT chart stays more or less the same...but I think I will stand aside for now because it has just revised its earnings forecast....let things cool down a little

While OIH will most like encounter some resistance at 101.9


Despite all these publicity about huge call buying on Financials, I will just analyze the chart as it is. A lot of resistance levels above us for JPM ...IMHO

There could be some tight trading if we go up for IBM, of course going back down will be easier.

FSLR, just following the technicals



Of course I have never forgotten about Michael. Cool video of a performance by Michael and Britney

blog comments powered by Disqus