Saturday, June 27, 2009

Trading Plan for Next Week (June 29, 2009)

Well, a new month is about the begin I am looking forward to it with optimism.

The DOW is currently in consolidation mode and the Nasdaq has a little more room to go before it challenges its previous high.

I do not see any solid trend in commodities yet and a lot of this is due to Crude Oil and the Dollar.

Just a couple of trading ideas.

MA is still caught in its descending channel, be prepared for a resumption of the trend or a possible trend change.

SFD is trending up, the delta is pretty high for a decent trade. Try buying closer to the 20 MA.

AMZN still have some room to go, however...if you see choppy action in a tight range...be cautious. As for me, I will just wait for a h/s or triple top to form.


FDX



NKE could still be in a position to retrace judging by the spike in volume.


I am also watching HON, this company is reporting earnings on 7/27/2009.

blog comments powered by Disqus