Saturday, June 6, 2009

Trading Plan for Monday (June 07, 2009)

Updates: There is a tug of war going on in the Dollar, I shall be a spectator in the commodity markets until I see a clear winner. There is no need to be a "HERO" in these markets.

Let me say that, I actually hate to be whipped around especially while trading the SPY. So I am planning to try and be in control by going into individual stocks.

The dollar is retesting a key resistance, Im all eyes to see if it manages to climb above it.




ICE had a nice pullback on Friday, would be nice to see this stock pullback a little more. This is setting up a for nice long entry, watch the volume and price action.


Another stock that I am watching is V, staying neutral on this one.


BNI still remains on my radar, if you see a big gap up, be prepared to sell the rips. What we want here is a gradual ascend not a rip you off kind of trade ya....lol

Whoohoo...more discoveries....STT could potentially hit 52.5 if this stock keeps going. Again if it gaps up big...sell the rips.

blog comments powered by Disqus