Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Trading Plan for Thursday (June 25, 2009)

The stock market is still in mixed trading. So I will continue aiming for specific stocks.
Overall, I didn't like the action in POT, FCX, GS on the long side for today...the gap up just took away half the potential profits.

Tell me if your puts for GS, POT are making lots of money if you bought OTM put options...lol? I know nobody does.....Though the only trade that worked was FCX....but I stayed on the sidelines.

All comes down to what the MM wants to do....the time will come when there will be a better entry...so staying patient.

I am sticking to the same charts for FCX, POT and I am staying neutral on GS.

I like how IBM is setup

NKE is currently on my watch list, shorting at this level could be suicide...but we shall see

Updates: NKE revenue and profits fell, will be watching this stock closely now

blog comments powered by Disqus